- The practice of system leadership | The King’s Fund (kingsfund.org.uk)
- Systems Leadership Laboratory event
- Systems Leadership for effective services
- The Leadership Centre – Systems Leadership Hub
- Designing Integrated Care Systems in England
- Leading For Integrated Care
- The Practice of System Leadership
- Integrating Care – Next steps to building strong and effective integrated care systems
- A view from the bridge
- Health and Care Without Boundaries
- Integration and Innovation – Working Together To Improve Health and Social Care For All
- Developing Place-based Partnerships
- FutureNHS Collaboration Platform
- The first days of statutory integrated care systems | The King’s Fund (kingsfund.org.uk)
- Place-based partnerships explained | The King’s Fund (kingsfund.org.uk)
- How does the NHS in England work and how is it changing? | The King’s Fund (kingsfund.org.uk)
Leaders can also access an online platform of support via Our NHS People
Project M A place and space for team leaders and managers to connect, share and learn together. Providing practical tools, resources and guidance for effectively leading their teams during challenging times.
Executive Suite Supporting executive and senior leaders across health and care to meet the challenges of leadership over the coming years and to deliver the ambitions of the NHS People Plan.
If you are new to health and care or at the start of your leadership journey, you can access the Edward Jenner Programme, to build a strong foundation of leadership skills that can help enhance, confidence and competence in role.