NHS staff are all talented and we value the diversity of skills, expertise and potential that all staff offer to deliver and improve patient care. We want staff to feel valued and recognised for their contributions, to be fulfilled in their work and to have the opportunity to build knowledge, expertise and leadership capabilities in order to develop their chosen career in the NHS.
Why do talent management?
- To be successful in today’s complex, health and social care system means effectively identifying, developing and retaining our talented staff.
- For services to thrive and continuously improve we need to develop a talent pipeline able to support new leadership, skill development and succession planning.
- To be able to respond quickly to the rapidly changing needs of our patients and the services they use, we need the right people, processes, and technology. This means access to a wide range of development provisions available to our entire workforce enabling identification of talent to support and meet the needs of future patients and service users.
Our aim is to work together and in support of the National Improvement and Leadership Development Strategic Framework Developing People – Improving Care: a national framework for action on improvement and leadership development in NHS-funded services
Our delivery priorities encompass our talent management approach and strategy. Please click on the links below for more information:
- EoE Talent Management Community of Practice – click here
- Graduate Management Training Scheme – click here
- Inclusive Talent Management – tools and resources here
- NHS Leadership Academy Executive Search – click here
- Aspire Together: Midlands and East Regional Talent Board – click here
- NHS Interim Management and Support – click here
- Midlands and East Executive Talent Pool – click here
- Aspirant Director of Nursing Talent Scheme – click here
- Accelerated Director Development Scheme – click here
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our priorities, please contact [email protected]