Patient and Citizen Engagement Programme
The Patient Engagement Programme is a four day programme run by the citizens senate www.eoecitizenssenate.org aimed at updating existing skills and develop new skills in order to enable effective collaboration and partner Health professionals at the top levels of the participation ladder. The programme content will help gain confidence to engage in conversations and to have value next to the people who are senior leaders in the NHS:
- To support capability and confidence and influence decisions in CCGs and Integrated Care Systems.
- Build on confidence and knowledge to enable engagement & feedback.
- Change the decisions in patient care.
For more details about the programme please contact the chair of the Citizen Senate Trevor Fernandes on [email protected] on 07847 344753.
Experience of Care Partners
Supporting the NHS Leadership Academy allows you to make a difference to the experience that NHS staff undertaking leadership development have. It improves the ways in which they communicate and engage and make decisions with and for patients, carers and staff. Click here for more information.
Patient and Citizen Leadership Resources
- NHS Citizen
- Diverse and Inclusive Participation: A Bitesize Guide
- Patients as Partners published by Kings Fund
- Patient leadership: Taking patient experience to the next level?
- NHS England – Improving Experience of Care through people who use services
- The King’s Fund – Shared responsibility for health: the cultural change we need