Leading for Change Programme
The Leading For Change leadership programme is for patients and public and those NHS staff who are engaged in managing patient and public involvement. It is a four day programme run by the Citizens’ Senate www.eoecitizenssenate.org and the King’s Fund. It is focused on updating existing skills and developing new skills in order to enable effective partnership with Health Professionals. A fundamental element of this programme is a willingness to work collaboratively and strategically with the system. The programme content will help gain confidence to engage in conversations and to improve relationship building and influencing skills.
· To support capability and confidence and influence decisions in ICSs and Healthcare Partnerships
· Build on confidence and knowledge to enable effective engagement
· Make change happen in our heath and care system
Fo For more details about the programme please contact Trevor Fernandes on [email protected] on 07847 344753.
To Apply for a place https://surveys.eahsn.org/zs/ReB8bO
Dates for next Cohort 2022:
Day 1 – 25/1/22
Day 2 – 27/1/22
Day 3 – 15/2/22
Day 4 – 8/3/22
Experience of Care Partners
Supporting the NHS Leadership Academy allows you to make a difference to the experience that NHS staff undertaking leadership development have. It improves the ways in which they communicate and engage and make decisions with and for patients, carers and staff. Click here for more information.
Patient and Citizen Leadership Resources
- NHS Citizen
- Diverse and Inclusive Participation: A Bitesize Guide
- Patients as Partners published by Kings Fund
- Patient leadership: Taking patient experience to the next level?
- NHS England – Improving Experience of Care through people who use services
- The King’s Fund – Shared responsibility for health: the cultural change we need