These masterclasses have been set up in partnership with the East of England Leadership Academy and the East of England Medical Director’s Forum.
The unique role of NHS Medical Directors has never been more important, yet for many the complex skills required to perform the roles are learned ‘on the job’ rather than in a safe learning environment alongside peers. Following conversations with the Medical Director Forum, we have recognised the need and opportunity to develop this.
The Eastern Academic Health Science Network and the East of England Leadership Academy view the need to connect, inspire and support serving and aspiring Medical Directors as one of our most pressing leadership priorities, and have collaborated with the East of England Medical Directors Forum to facilitate a series of complimentary Eastern Medical Director Masterclasses.
The classes give NHS Medical Directors in the eastern region an opportunity to connect and inspire in a safe learning environment and provide Medical Directors with:
• support in shaping the future of regional healthcare across the system
• exposure to thought provoking speakers
• a regular opportunity to connect as a community of regional peers
• discovering existing leadership offers and resources
• enhancing resilience, political astuteness, personal impact and influence.
For more information and to book a place on future sessions please contact us: [email protected]