Speaking to Persuade- facilitated by Management Futures.
What to expect during the session:
• We’ll take a deep dive into 4 key components to create clarity, alignment and motivation, including:
• Getting clear in our own minds first, using the 4 Ps structure: Purpose (why), Picture (what), Plan (how) and Part (who needs to do what). We will invite participants to watch a video about the 4 Ps in advance of the session and will use this to begin thinking about our team’s purpose.
• Exploring how to make our communication more ‘sticky’: Practicing using facts and examples to make our communication more concrete and interesting
• Building our personal impact: working on the key building blocks of personal impact, including voice work and how to convey more impact in our body language
• We will close with an exercise highlighting the role of open, two-way dialogue in creating clarity.
Wednesday,12th of July, 9.30-13.00: click here to book
Wednesday, 12th of July, 13.30-17:00: click here to book
Thursday, 20th of July, 9.30-13.00: click here to book
Influencing Skills Masterclasses, facilitated by Sarah Cruise.
Communicating with Impact and Influence
Whether you are trying to present a new idea, propose solutions, encourage a change, or simply communicate more influentially; What you say, how, where, when and to whom, will greatly affect a successful outcome. This masterclass explores your two routes of influence (what you say and how you say it) and provides tools and techniques to maximise those aspects for greater impact.
Weds 31 May 10.00 – 12.00: click here to book
Thurs 15 June 1.30 – 3.30: click here to book
Weds 28 June 10.00 – 12.00: click here to book
Strategic Influence and Persuasion
The act of persuading and influencing is complex and goes way beyond personal impact and communication. Some outcomes such as: influencing the adoption of new ideas, modifying behaviours, or changing preconceptions attitudes or opinions; require a longer-term strategic approach to ensure success. This masterclass examines these complexities and provides ideas and techniques for planning an effective persuasive campaign.
Thurs 8 June 10.00 – 12.00: click here to book
Weds 21 June 1.30 – 3.30: click here to book
Thurs 6 July 1.30 – 3.30: click here to book