- This event has passed.
Understanding and Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
For senior and mid-level leaders as part of career development
Approximately 70% of people will at some point feel like a fraud, as if they don’t belong and wonder when they will be found out not to be good enough. This masterclass will explore what the imposter syndrome is (tip: it’s really a phenomenon), why people might experience it, and help you to start to think about yourself and your successes differently – which is the starting point for overcoming the imposter chatter.
By the end of the masterclass participants will have:
· Discussed what the imposter syndrome is and isn’t
· Understand some of the triggers for these feelings
· Identify at least three ways to start to combat their own imposter chatter and
· How to start to support others.
This workshop will take place on Zoom and is facilitated by Kate Atkins.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team