The conditions of Developing People Improving Care have been broken down into five short guides. Each guide explains how different organisations have put the conditions into action, to help you develop your own solutions. Click here to access
On 3 June the interim NHS People Plan was launched. You can read the plan here and hear the message from Chair of NHS Improvement Dido Harding, Chair of NHS England David Prior and Chair of Health Education England Sir David Behan here.
In summary, what we will do:
- Make the NHS a great place to work by prioritising staff support and wellbeing
- Strengthen and support leadership at all levels
- Make sure that we have enough people with the right skills to help care for patients now and in the future
- Enhance retention drives for nurses to continue their NHS careers
- Empower our workforce to use new technology.
The latest edition of the East of England Leadership Academy prospectus is available here. We offer a range of leadership development masterclasses and interventions that aim to support and enhance the confidence, capacity and capability of leaders, who are engaged in supporting delivery of system transformation, working in today’s complex and ever changing environment.