- The little book of Large Scale Change, NHS Improving Quality
- Organisational Behaviour (4th edition). I Brooks; Pitman
- Seven habits of highly effective people. S Covey. Simon & Schuster
- Clinical leadership – a framework for action – published January 2019
- Professionally diverse leadership teams including senior clinicians at board level increase the likelihood of meeting the complex challenges facing the NHS. We have created a framework to help providers make the most of the talents of all their existing workforce.
- Turning Doctors into Leaders. Lee T H Harvard Business Review April 2010, 50-58
- The four habits of high-value health care organisations Bohmer R J N Eng J Med, 2011 365:2045-2047
- Leading Change: Why transformation efforts Fail Kotter J P Harvard Business, Review March-April 1995
- Will disruptive innovations cure health care? Christensen C M, Bohmer R and Kenagy J Harvard Business Review September October 2000
- The Innovator’s DNA Dyer J H, Gregersen H B, Christensen C M Harvard Business Review December 2009
- How to build effective teams in general practice The King’s Fund January 2020
- 360 Feedback – Leadership Academy (2015) Healthcare leadership model 360 degree feedback tool.
- Mind Tools
- Introverted Leaders
- Coaching register
- Mentoring Register