ADDS Talent Forum
Hertfordshire and west Essex ICS have developed a partnership approach to strategic talent management of those with a high potential to be aspirant directors. Partners come together as the ADDS Talent Forum.
Membership of the Talent Forum includes partnership Chief Executive Officers, Human Resource Directors (HRDs) and East of England Leadership Academy.
The Talent Forum is lead by Adam Sewell- Jones, CEO Lead for the Programme, CEO East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust.
The purpose of the ADDS Talent Forum is to work collaboratively to identify, develop and deploy future leaders ready to lead organisations and service transformation across organisational boundaries.
- Commission and oversee the delivery of ADDS, participant and Alumni development and progression and evaluate success.
- CEO/AO/MD sponsorship of participants and Alumni
The ADDS Programme Board is accountable to the Hertfordshire and west Essex ADDS Talent Forum and
is authorised by the Forum to oversee the design, ensure the delivery of and evaluate ADDS.
Chair of the Programme Board is Sharn Elton, MD, East & North Hertfordshire CCG.
The overall purpose of the ADDS Programme Board is to work in partnership with the Talent Forum and the scheme’s assessment and programme delivery partner(s). The programme board supports the participants on each cohort as well as the on-going engagement and development of ADDS Alumni.
- Shape, influence and support the Talent Forum setting out processes, roles and responsibilities in relation to key aspects of the scheme
- Programme manage all aspects of ADDS design and delivery on behalf of the Talent Forum
- Co-design of the talent development component of ADDS with programme partners, using innovation and best practice
ADDS Key Achievements