As well as our affiliate programmes, please see the national Leadership Development programmes here.
Regional Leadership for Personalised Care programme
Open to teams and individuals from NHS, councils, and the voluntary sector (VCSE). This programme is co-delivered by national experts, many of whom have lived experience and a long history of leading change. It consists of three online regional workshops in 2021:
• Wednesday 13th October – Day 1
• Tuesday 9th November – Day 2
• Thursday 3rd February – Day 3
• Plus additional webinars, dates TBC.
The programme will include:
• The components of Personalised Care and what it means in your local context.
• Building skills in relating and storytelling to help you make your case for change.
• Collaborative leadership, host leadership and leading in complex systems.
• Your collective leadership strengths and how to bring others on board.
• Making co-production happen – with people on a 1-2-1 basis and with local communities.
• Helping you develop your local plan for change.
For more information, please see the flyer here.
To find out how to apply please email the Leadership Development Team at [email protected]
Leading for Change
The Leading For Change leadership programme is for patients and public and those NHS staff who are engaged in managing patient and public involvement. It is a four day programme run by the Citizens’ Senate www.eoecitizenssenate.org and the King’s Fund. It is focused on updating existing skills and developing new skills in order to enable effective partnership with Health Professionals. A fundamental element of this programme is a willingness to work collaboratively and strategically with the system. The programme content will help gain confidence to engage in conversations and to improve relationship building and influencing skills.
- To support capability and confidence and influence decisions in ICSs and Healthcare Partnerships
- Build on confidence and knowledge to enable effective engagement
- Make change happen in our heath and care system
Date of the cohorts are as follows:
Day 1 – 25/1/22
Day 2 – 27/1/22
Day 3 – 15/2/22
Day 4 – 8/3/22
For more details about the programme please contact Trevor Fernandes on [email protected] on 07847 344753.
To apply for a place https://surveys.eahsn.org/zs/ReB8bO
Quality, Service Improvement and Redesign (QSIR)
Currently open – This suite of programmes provides clinical and non-clinical staff with the know-how to design and implement more efficient, patient-centred services. Based on tried and tested tools and approaches, it covers the breadth of service improvement skills.
QSIR College is designed to develop candidates to become associate members of the QSIR Teaching Faculty and go on to skill up other staff within their local systems. Between 6 to 10 candidates will be drawn from the various organisations involved in the sustainability and transformation plan across up to 10 health systems.
Individuals nominated by their systems should be committed to working together across organisational boundaries to skill other staff up to undertake the quality and service improvements that will underpin delivery of the Five Year Forward View and have significant service and quality improvement skills and experience and be committed to working as a member of the local team rolling out the QSIR programme across their system.
For more information, please visit the QSIR page here