Working with Transition Workshop
These sessions are designed to give you additional coaching tools to successfully support your coaching clients. We have designed the sessions at three levels to support the range of experience of the coaches and mentors registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring register:
- those of you who have just qualified and only just begun coaching (introductory)
- those of you have qualified and have been coaching regularly for 12 months (intermediary)
- those of you who have qualified and have been coaching regularly for over 2 years (advanced)
Working with Transition
This session will focus on working with and supporting clients who are transitioning and adjusting to a ‘new reality’ in their work and life. We will draw on a range of models, for example, Bridges Transition Model and coaching tools to support people to move through the stages.
You will learn, enhance and develop:
- Models of transition
- Coaching tools to support people through transition (e.g. emotional adjustment and reinventing identity)
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions some pre work approx. 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced coaches. These sessions will run virtually via MS Teams or Zoom.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team