Women and Breakthrough Leadership
WOMEN AND BREAKTHROUGH LEADERSHIP
Although women are now more visible in public and health sector leadership, women are still under- represented in the highest echelons of leadership.
This intensive and interactive programme will be facilitated by Angela Blacklaw who has a track record of achievement in public leadership. It is designed to analyse challenges and offer delegates a platform to develop their own approaches in leadership.
To provide participants with a clear understanding of:
1. Leadership and gender: stereotypes and realities
2. Identifying and dealing with issues and barriers to advancement faced by women in the workplace
3. Developing leadership skills and qualities
4. Networks and support mechanisms
Via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team