- This event has passed.
Understanding the World Of…..Public Health and Population Health Management
Our third sessions focus on Public Health and Population Health Management. We have two Public Health Consultants with complementary roles at County and Regional level.
- Anna Crispe is a Public Health consultant within Suffolk County Council, specialising in Knowledge, Intelligence and Evidence and with a wider role within the LA and across the SNEE system. She will share their approach to population health management and illustrate this with local examples. She holds a BA in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Oxford University, and an MSc in Public Health and Health Economics from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. After a stint as a management consultant for McKinsey and Company, she joined the NHS in 1998. She has worked as a senior NHS manager in several large teaching hospitals, and in commissioning and in primary care. She joined Public Health Suffolk in 2015.
- Dr Anees Pari is Deputy Director Healthcare Public Health: NHSEI – East of England & PH lead, NHSE National Specialised commissioning for Mental Health Programme of Care. He is an experienced public health professional and health economist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care, Public health, academia and global mental health. He is passionate about making a difference towards improving health and well-being of present and future generations, and in particular, driving a place-based approach to address significant challenges in reducing health inequalities.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.