- This event has passed.
Understanding the World Of…..Mental Health Community Services for children and adults
Our second sessions focus on Mental Health Community Services for children and adults. We have two outstanding clinical leaders joining us to share about the leading-edge community services being developed in their areas.
- Dr Emma Tiffin is a GP and the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ICS Adult Clinical Mental Health Lead. She has worked in mental health clinical leadership roles for over 15 years. Most recently, Emma has focused on developing a sustainable integrated community-based service model for both planned and unplanned mental health care. The award-winning model includes a First Response Crisis Mental Health Service with local Sanctuaries (non-health-based places of safety) and a Primary Service for Mental Health (PRISM) which brings together specialist mental health, primary care and community services using a neighbourhood team model. Emma is also a national advisor to NHSE on community mental health pathway development and has a weekly radio show, “Health Matters”, on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire.
- Dr Sally Robinson is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Paediatric Neuropsychologist who is the Clinical & Strategic Lead for Mental Health Support Teams in Essex. She will share about The Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Service (EWMHS) which provides advice and support to children, young people and families who are in need of support with their emotional wellbeing or mental health difficulties across Southend, Essex and Thurrock and is open to young people between the ages of 0-18, or up to 25 for those with special educational needs.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.