Understanding and Developing Resilience
Please note - this event is by invite only
UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING RESILIENCE
Changes can be immensely stressful and sometimes harmful to the mental health and wellbeing of those working within these industries, as navigating new systems and facing uncertainty can cause considerable anxiety. Developing greater levels of personal resilience can help individuals not only weather the changes but even actively flourish. While some may shy away from seeking help in the face of turbulence, it is important to remember that resilience is not an innate quality but a skill that must be developed, like any other professional tool. This workshop offers participants an opportunity to reflect on current changes and look at the impact of change and uncertainty on us as individuals. Run by Angela Blacklaw.
- The opportunity to contribute to open group discussions where delegates can share their own experiences
- Identifying the signs of low resilience
- Learning about the four key components of resilience
- Implementing these key components into everyday roles
- Identifying the steps needed to develop greater personal resilience
- Learning as a group through interactive exercises
Delegates will gain greater levels of personal resilience to help them through changes and uncertainty, even going on to thrive in these turbulent environments.
Webinar Session – this session will be run on Microsoft Teams:
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team