The Value of Supervision – Webinar
The Value of Supervision Webinar
This webinar is aimed at the East of England Community of coaches and mentors to heighten appreciation and value of supervision. Join this webinar to delve into the ‘what”, the ‘how” and the “why”. You will find out more about what it is, how it works and why it is important within coaching and mentoring practice.
The Group Supervision will be hosted by Lesley Cave, an experienced and dedicated Professional Certificated Coach (PCC) with the ICF, a certificated coach supervisor, mentor coach and coach trainer.
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions approx. 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session.
NB: This webinar is aimed at Coaches and Mentors currently registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring register.
Via Ms Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team