- This event has passed.
Workshop: The Art of Being Brilliant
THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT helps you shine by reconnecting you with you.
THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is original and world famous. It acts as the cornerstone of any personal or organisational change programme. We use cutting edge research, but have carefully removed the big words and replaced them with simple, do-able principles that are applicable at work and home. We like to think of it as a personal upgrade that allows you to thrive in a world that’s doing its worst.
THE ART OF BEING BRILLIANT is your competitive advantage. In plain simple English, we want this to be the best training you have ever had. Whisper it quietly, but it might even change your life?
This webinar will be facilitated by Jonathan Peach
About: Jonathan’s calling was always to support people in achieving their true potential. He has a passion to help people achieve their dreams and believes that the only person stopping them from doing this is themselves. He now spends most of his time partnering individuals, teams, teenagers, teachers, sportsmen and women, using a mix of coaching, training, NLP and facilitation. In short, he rids people of limiting beliefs and helps people get out of their own way! Jonathan co-wrote ‘Leadership the Multiplier Effect’ with Andy Cope and Mike Martin.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team