Teaming Skills – equipping us as leaders to build high performing teamwork & increase psychological safety
Teaming Skills – equipping us as leaders to build high performing teamwork & increase psychological safety. Facilitated by Dee Donnelly. A very practical ½ day skills session focused on
- Raising awareness of how we show up in group interactions. What we do that helps, and where we can be more effective. Practicing and getting feedback on our skills in speaking up and listening up.
- Deepening your understanding of psychological safety. What it is, how it affects performance, and how as leaders we can improve it
- Equipping you with insights and techniques to improve the performance of any team or group at pace
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
Please add this event to your calendar.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking.
You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7 - 14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section, please try using a different device (such as a mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome or Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking onto the waiting list.
If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.