Teaming Skills – Equipping us as leaders to build high performing teamwork and increase psychological safety
A very practical ½ day skills session, focused on:
- Raising awareness of how we show up in group interactions. What we do that helps, and where we can be more effective. Practicing and getting feedback on our skills in speaking up and listening up
- Deepening your understanding of psychological safety. What it is, how it affects performance, and how as leaders we can improve it
- Equipping you with insights and techniques to improve the performance of any team or group at pace.
A specialist in performance psychology, John has spent more than 25 years studying the leadership behind some of the highest performing organisations and teams in the world – in business, elite sport, the performing arts, and science.
As a member of Oxford University’s Institute for the Study of High Performance, recent research projects have included the NZ All Blacks, UK Sport Performance System, The Royal Marines, Google and Pixar.
His areas of expertise include high performance leadership, how to build teamwork at pace, innovation, and culture.
Current team performance clients include John Lewis, Dyson, Coca Cola Hellenic, English Institute of Sport, and several NHS Trusts.
Dee has specialised in adult learning, coaching and leadership development for more than 20 years. She is incredibly knowledgeable, but caries it lightly. She is brilliant at creating a safe enjoyable learning environment, enabling people to challenge themselves.
Her first career was in paediatric social work before moving into a management position responsible for building partnership across Health and Social Care. It was in this role that she began to develop her interest in psychological safety, and how to build it at pace to support change.
Her areas of expertise include team performance, psychological safety, resilience, managing complexity and risk, the role of coaching in management, and culture change.
As a team coach, she is currently working with several NHS Trusts, Asthma + Lung UK, Coca Cola Hellenic, Farfetch, Nissan and John Lewis
Book your place here!
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.