Talent Management Community of Practice
Talent Management Community of Practice –
We would like to invite you to the next Virtual Talent Management Community of Practice event which is taking place on Friday 26th March 2021 from 10.00-12.00 midday via Zoom.
This session will be facilitated by the East of England Talent Team and Andrea Glover from Silvermaple, and will provide opportunity to:
- Connect with and consider local talent management issues/implications with colleagues from around the region
- Hear about the latest national and regional updates, information and offers of support
- Join a short session on delivering post-pandemic talent management in NHS organisations and systems: exploring prospects, challenges and new ways of working in attracting, recruiting, onboarding, developing and retaining talent
- Help to shape the content and focus of future community of practice events
We are really looking forward to seeing you there.
This workshop is facilitated by Andrea Glover.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team
Online Booking Form
Once you complete your booking, you may receive an automated "ticket" confirming your place.
Please add this event on your calendar.
Joining instructions will be send separately, from [email protected], nearer to the event date.