- This event has passed.
Talent Management Community of Practice
Talent Management Community of Practice –
We would like to invite you to the next Virtual Talent Management Community of Practice event which is taking place on Friday 26th March 2021 from 10.00-12.00 midday via Zoom.
This session will be facilitated by the East of England Talent Team and Andrea Glover from Silvermaple, and will provide opportunity to:
- Connect with and consider local talent management issues/implications with colleagues from around the region
- Hear about the latest national and regional updates, information and offers of support
- Join a short session on delivering post-pandemic talent management in NHS organisations and systems: exploring prospects, challenges and new ways of working in attracting, recruiting, onboarding, developing and retaining talent
- Help to shape the content and focus of future community of practice events
We are really looking forward to seeing you there.
This workshop is facilitated by Andrea Glover.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team