Talent Management Community of Practice
This event is by invite only - please contact us on [email protected] if you would like to attend and haven't been to one of our Talent Community of Practices before.
Talent Management Community of Practice –
As Talent Leads in your organisations we would like to invite you to the next Virtual Talent Management Community of Practice event which is taking place on Thursday 09th December 2021 from 09.30-12.00 midday via Zoom.
These sessions are aimed at leads with responsibility for supporting and implement talent practices across our local organisations and systems, and provide:
- Opportunities to engage with other Talent Leads across the East of England region
- Time to share your stories, listen and learn from each other’s experiences, expertise, knowledge and practice as peers
- Find out about current and future developments in talent management
- Make new connections and contacts developing our relationships and ways of working together
- Influence, inform and shape the future for the Community of Practice network so that it is relevant and valuable for you
This is your community of practice and your time to bring your experience, expertise and energy together with your queries, challenges and concerns to have a shared conversation with Talent leads.
We look forward to welcoming you.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team