Talent Management Community of Practice
Talent Management Community of Practice –
We would like to invite you to the next Virtual Talent Management Community of Practice event which is taking place on Wednesday 09th June 2021 from 10.00-12.30 midday via Zoom.
This session will be facilitated by the East of England Talent Team and Andrea Glover from Silvermaple, and will provide opportunity to:
We like to invite you to our next Talent Management Community of Practice event taking place on Weds 9th June from 10:00am – 12:30pm. These sessions are aimed at leads with responsibility for supporting and implement talent practices across our local organisations and systems, and provide:
- Opportunities to engage with other Talent Leads across the East of England region
- Bitesize session on staff retention delivered by the East of England retention leads
- Bitesize session on Multi-generational talent
- Share your stories, listen and learn from each other’s experiences
- Bring your expertise, knowledge and practice as peers
- Find out about current and future developments in talent management
- Make new connections and contacts developing our relationships and ways of working together
- Influence, inform and shape the future for the Community of Practice network so that it is relevant and valuable for you
Please find the agenda here TM CoP Agenda 9th June 2021
We look forward to welcoming you.
This workshop is facilitated by Andrea Glover.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team