- This event has passed.
What to expect during the session:
We’ll take a deep dive into 4 key components to create clarity, alignment and motivation, including:
- Getting clear in our own minds first, using the 4 Ps structure: Purpose (why), Picture (what), Plan (how) and Part (who needs to do what). We will invite participants to watch a video about the 4 Ps in advance of the session and will use this to begin thinking about our team’s purpose.
- Exploring how to make our communication more ‘sticky’: Practicing using facts and examples to make our communication more concrete and interesting
- Building our personal impact: working on the key building blocks of personal impact, including voice work and how to convey more impact in our body language
- We will close with an exercise highlighting the role of open, two-way dialogue in creating clarity.
This workshop is facilitated by Sarah Cartwright.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team