- This event has passed.
Rising Stronger is a “follow up” from the “Art of being brilliant” workshop which you will find on the event’s page on this website.
From mental health to mental wealth
The world has moved on and so must our thinking and behaviours.
This session is absolutely not about challenging you to up your game or work harder, it’s about nudging you to remember who you are at your best. That’s not only good for you. It creates positive ripples that impact on your family, your team and patients.
Bouncing back is one thing, bouncing forward is quite another.
RISING STRONGER has individual and team resilience at its core.
Your wellbeing 6-pack
RISING STRONGER is built around a wellbeing and resilience ‘6-pack’:
1. Adaptability: With the new normal in charge, it’s important to be able to unlearn and relearn. 2021 will be challenging, so you may as well learn a mindset to match
2. The power of NOW: The best way to inoculate yourself against stress is to calm your thinking. Therefore, we include a smidgeon of mindfulness like you’ve never heard it before
3. Words create worlds: It’s so easy to slide back into old habits. We introduce a few words that will help you to rethink your thinking
4. Drop the guilt: A recurring theme of all our training is to do less and be more. To reboot, it’s often a matter of switching off and back on again. The same principle also applies to human beings
5. Impact: We’re all superheroes pretending to be normal. Pants on the outside is a fashion faux pas so, instead, RISING STRONGER is about rediscovering your mojo
6. Getting over it: We all carry mental baggage and it ain’t half easy to develop a habit of grumbling. To have your best year ever, you need to learn to let go
This webinar will be facilitated by Andy Cope .
About Andy: Andy is a qualified teacher, wellbeing expert and ‘recovering academic’. His Loughborough University thesis was 12 years in the making and the reward for grinding out his PhD is that he gets to call himself a ‘Doctor of Happiness’. The good doctor is lucky enough to work with some very large businesses, including DHL, Kelloggs, Hewlett Packard, Astra Zeneca, Lego, L’Oreal, Nationwide and UEFA.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team