- This event has passed.
Rethinking Recovery – a Systems Perspective
This topic will explore system responses to crisis and recovery.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- The surprising opportunities of self-organisation
- Collaborative approaches to service and workforce recovery
- Leading recovery in networks and across boundaries.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]