This topic will explore system responses to crisis and recovery.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- The surprising opportunities of self-organisation
- Collaborative approaches to service and workforce recovery
- Leading recovery in networks and across boundaries.
Dates to reserve your place:
Monday 12th December – 10.00 – 11.30 – Click here
Wednesday 15th February 2023 – 14.00 – 15.30 – Book below
Wednesday 29th March 2023 – 14.00 – 15.30 – Click here
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).