Realising the Potential of your Impact
We all try to be aware of our biases, but human beings are judgemental by nature. So how can you
create a favourable impact for yourself with other people? What strategies can you employ to raise
your profile? How can you use your impact wisely?
This masterclass will focus on two main areas: your IMPACT (Impression, Morals, Passion, Action,
Care and Trust) and the ‘three Vs’ (Verbal, Vocal and Visual) to help you create a favourable impact
both in person and online. There will be opportunities to discuss these aspects in more depth in
By the end of this masterclass participants will be able to:
Identify changes they wish to make to their verbal, vocal or visual impression
List actions to boost their personal and professional IMPACT
Understand the importance of creating an impact in online meetings and presentations and how
this differs from face-to-face
Via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team
Online Booking Form
If the online booking list is now full please RSPV here and if a space becomes available we will let you know.