NHS GMTS Programme and Placement Manager Training – August 4
The East Of England GMTS team will be hosting a Programme and Placement Manager Training sessions to ensure you are aware of any updates and to share your knowledge and experiences with new programme and placement managers and to new manager that will be hosting a new trainee
As part of the assurance process and agreement to support hosting a trainee, the training is mandatory for all new managers and/or any current programme or placement manager that have not attended a session in the last two years. You will only need to attend one of the sessions on the dates shown below:
- Tuesday 19th July – 09:30 – 13:00
- Thursday 28th July – 13:00-15:30
- Thursday 4th August 09:30 – 13:00
Book your Place:
Reserve a place via our RSVP booking system below. You will receive the joining instructions for the event 1 week before the session.
This session is held via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• The training session facilitator will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Questions about this event?
Organiser : GMTS Team