- This event has passed.
NHS GMTS Programme and Placement Manager Refresher Training
This session will be hosted by GMTS colleagues in the North West and is open to all GMTS Programme and Placement Managers who would like to attend.
Attending training is a mandatory requirement of hosting a GMTS trainee. You must attend a training session if you have not already done so in the last two years.
Our training sessions are designed with the following outcomes in mind:
- Gain an understanding of the GMTS, its structure, its purpose and discuss the components of the scheme.
- Explore the importance of a GMTS Programme or Placement Manager, the roles, responsibilities and expectations and how they are crucial to the success of the trainee.
- Discuss the journey taken by trainees to get onto the scheme and understand what is expected of them to reach graduation.
- Develop an understanding of what a high-quality GMTS placement looks like and the components that make it.
- Gain an understanding of how to use the GENI platform and key milestones throughout the trainee’s scheme
This session is held via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• The training session facilitator will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Questions about this event?
Organiser : GMTS Team