- This event has passed.
NHS East of England Graduate Management Training Scheme: Flexi Placement and Networking Event
Understand the timelines and requirements to prepare and plan for flexi placements in 2021 (2020 Trainees)
Hear from potential flexi placement organisations including ICS/STPs, social care, NHSE/I and primary care.
Join a regional Programme and Placement network session to share knowledge, top tips and latest GMTS information (P&P managers)
Career development (2018 & 2019 trainees)
To provide an opportunity for networking and engagement with colleagues across the region.
Once you have registered to the main event, you will receive a series of MS teams breakout room meeting invites closer to the event date. These will include:
A main session invite starting at 9:15
An activity session between 10:10-10:55
Several invites to hear from flexi placement representatives across each ICS/STP, social care, primary care, NHSE/I, Public Health. The talks will take place between 11:05-12:00.
Virtual Event: via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : GMTS Team