- This event has passed.
Neurodiversity Celebration Week: Action planning for Neurodiversity
A series of webinars is being delivered by Purple as part of Neurodiversity Celebration Week. These interactive webinars will be hosted by neurodiverse facilitators giving context and real-world experience that can be built upon. The webinars will provide insights across a range of topics and can be accessed as stand-alone sessions or as a series to build on the learning.
Webinar 3: Action planning for Neurodiversity
- Based upon the learnings and discussion points of the previous sessions, this coaching-style webinar will help develop action plans for participants and organisations.
- The action plans can then be brought to life within organisations resulting in tangible positive change.
- Suggestions and recommendations will be made to enable participants to become more inclusive of neurodiverse employees.
Further webinars in the series:
Webinar 1: What is Neurodiversity?
Tuesday 7th March 9.30 – 11.00 Book here
Webinar 2: The power of Neurodivergent thinking
Wednesday 15th March 1.30 – 3.00 Book here
Please see our Attendance & Cancellation policy and Privacy Notice
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]