Mental Health and Wellbeing in Coaching Context Workshop
These sessions are designed to give you additional coaching tools to successfully support your coaching clients. We have designed the sessions at three levels to support the range of experience of the coaches and mentors registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring register:
- those of you who have just qualified and only just begun coaching (introductory)
- those of you have qualified and have been coaching regularly for 12 months (intermediary)
- those of you who have qualified and have been coaching regularly for over 2 years (advanced)
Mental Health and Wellbeing
According to a recent article on HR Review almost half of businesses have seen an employee leave due to lack of mental wellbeing support and mental health problems account for 1 in 10 sick notes (CIPD). This session will focus on keeping ourselves and our client’s safe and knowing our imitations and boundaries.
You will learn, enhance and develop:
- How to manage the boundaries when we are working with coaching clients in emotional distress
- How coaching can support coaching clients in emotional distress
- How to look after ourselves as coaches when working with others in emotional distress
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions some pre work approx. 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced coaches. These sessions will run virtually via MS Teams or Zoom.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Once you complete the booking, you may receive a "ticket" confirming your application.
Please add this event on your calendar.
The confirmation and joining instructions will be send separately, via [email protected] - near the event date.
Please use this form once the online booking has been closed.
You may receive a "ticket" which confirms your request to be added on the waiting list.
Should a space become available, you receive an email from [email protected] inviting you for the webinar.