Leading alongside your local communities
This topic will explore engagement and co-production with communities. How can you work as leaders to hear the voice of local communities and work with their strengths and assets.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- Who to engage with and how in your local communities
- A relational approach to engagement and leading change
- What co-production and citizen leadership looks like
Dates to reserve your place:
Tuesday 6th December – 10.00 – 11.30 – Click here
Wednesday 8th February 2023 – 10.00 – 11.30 – Click here
Thursday 23rd March 2023 – 10.00 – 11.30 – Book below
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).