- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Focus Group – How can we support you? – P.M
Have your thoughts listened to!
Please come along to this informal conversation so that we can ensure our leadership development delivers to the needs of our people. The East of England, Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team (formally known as the Leadership Academy) is hosting these drop-in sessions, to discuss some of following topics:
– What are your current and future leadership challenges?
– What really works for you in terms of leadership development?
– What skills and capabilities would you like to learn more about?
– What support do you require as we continue to develop our ICS/STPs?
– What do you like about our current offerings and what would you change?
Let’s hear from everyone!
It’s important we hear about the lived experience of a diverse range of our people, so we can deliver to the needs of all our people. Please know you are welcome, no matter your experience, role, grade or understanding of leadership development. We are all the NHS and the Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team is committed to creating and inclusive and compassionate place to work, where everyone feels they belong. We look forward to seeing everyone represented in these conversations, where we encourage you to bring your whole self with you.
These conversations help our patients and your colleagues! The output of these conversations will shape how the Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team:
– Commissions future learning and development providers.
– Interacts with our systems.
– Communicates its activities.
– Chooses skills and capabilities to build within our region.
– Provides insight to our national strategic direction.
– Supports our people to be the best they can be.
Once you have signed up you will receive a link that you can use to join in with this virtual conversation. If there is anything we can do to make these sessions more accessible for you, please email [email protected] and we will be happy to support in every way we can.
This session is facilitated by Dean Byron
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team