- This event has passed.
Introduction to Coaching Skills with Quiver Management
This introduction to coaching session is aimed at those who have little or no knowledge or understanding of what coaching is, how it works or where it can be used. To learn about its unique nature and how it can be used in a whole array of everyday and leadership contexts. How too, it helps people learn and grow in their roles, developing mindsets, knowledge and behaviours through deeper communication. Recognise how coaching can be an approach, tool, language and leadership style, that brings value to employees, patient, leaders, coaches and the organisation itself.
By the end of the 2 hour introduction participants will be able to:
- Explain what coaching is generally and in relation to leadership
- Show coaching is different from other learning activities, but how they are mutually supporting
- Identify and personally assess their own skills, behaviours and knowledge required to be a coaching leader
- Consider their own roles and teams to identify where coaching can be applied and used.
- Recognise the broad and specific value and behaviours coaching can bring to them, their teams and the organisation
- Consider how use of coaching might personally benefit their own roles.
- Be inspired to undertake future coaching development
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team