How to have supportive conversations with your people
Join us for a virtual 90-minute bite size session and learn more about how to build your confidence and competence in holding supportive conversations with your people.
Whether you are leaders in Primary Care, Acute, Community, Social Care and in the Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise sector we understand the fast paced, challenging working environment you as leaders are working in and the need to support your people.
These sessions will be highly experiential with participants engaging through mentimeter polls, breakout groups, sharing thoughts in the Chat and plenary discussions.
We want to hear about your experiences of dealing with staff under pressure as well as:
- Explore factors that influence individuals’ ability to manage the challenges of extreme pressure
- Consider the difference between stress, PTSD, and burnout
- Raise collective awareness of the consequences of not having supportive conversations
- Identify ways to create a safe space for supportive conversations with individuals
- Reflect upon the impact of work demands on you as a manager, and how to maintain boundaries and look after yourself
- Share learnings and discuss strategies to take back into work
Delivered by Meercat Consulting
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session.
Please complete the RSVP questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list.
Add the date and the time of this event on your calendar.
If a space become available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions around 7 days before the session.