HLM 360 Facilitators’ Refresher: Providing Feedback in a Virtual World
Description of session:
This webinar will enable existing facilitators to learn the skills needed to deliver an effective virtual facilitation session. PSI will share knowledge and tips from their own experiences of facilitating feedback conversations virtually. This session will also provide a recap of the HLM360 framework and report as a refresher, to ensure all attendees are up to date.
The session will end with updates regarding the HLM 360 which can assist and enrich future sessions
This webinar will be facilitated by Sally Brunning: Consultant, PSI Services.
Via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team