Group Supervision Session 1 & 2
The International Coach Federation define Coach (Mentor) Supervision as a collaborative learning practice to continually build the capacity of the coach (mentor) through reflective dialogue for the benefit of both coaches (mentor) and clients. Coaching (Mentoring) Supervision focuses on the development of the coach’s (mentor’s) capacity through offering a richer and broader opportunity for support and development. Coaching (Mentoring) Supervision creates a safe environment for the coach (mentor) to share their successes and failures in becoming masterful in the way they work with their clients. Group supervision provides access to the combined knowledge of the group itself and the knowledge and skills of an experienced supervisor who facilitates the session. It also provides an opportunity to compare your approach and experiences with others, helping you benchmark your skills and behaviours. A good group brings a diversity of views and opinions for you to draw on for your practice. Supervision is an essential element of coaching and mentoring practice.
This offer comes as a block of two sessions for a group to have the opportunity to build trust and continuity in support and exploration.
Please make sure you are able to attend both dates:
- Group Supervision – session 1: Thursday 4th February 2021 @ 14:00 – 16:00
- Group Supervision – session 2: Tuesday 23rd March 2021 @ 10:00 – 12:00
The Group Supervision will be hosted by Lesley Cave, an experienced and dedicated Professional Certificated Coach (PCC) with the ICF, a certificated coach supervisor, mentor coach and coach trainer.
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions some pre work approx. 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session.
NB: These sessions are aimed at Coaches and Mentors who are registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring Register
Via Ms Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Group Supervision – session 1: Thursday 4th February 2021 @ 14:00 – 16:00
Group Supervision – session 2: Tuesday 23rd March 2021 @ 10:00 – 12:00