Group Supervision for Coaches & Mentors from East of England CoachNet/MentorNet.
Supervision accessibility requirements
Please note that in order to access supervision funded through the NHS Leadership Academy, Coaches must be registered on Coachnet, actively coaching Coachees who are also registered on Coachnet within the East of England and recording their coaching sessions on Coachnet. This ensures that our resources are utilized in the most effective, appropriate and evidence-based way.
Purpose of coaching supervision
Coaching supervision addresses the skills, understanding and capabilities of the supervisee through the reflection and exploration of the supervisee’s work with their clients. In this exploration, the supervisor helps the coach to:
• understand the client better
• become more aware of their own reactions and responses to the client
• understand the dynamics of coach–client interaction
• examine how they intervened and the consequences
• explore other ways of working with this and other similar client situations.
Coaching supervision provides emotional support, enabling the coach to deal with the intensity of working with clients. Inevitably, coaches will be affected emotionally by being present and empathic with their coaching clients. To remain effective, coaches need to attend to themselves so they avoid over-identifying with their clients or defending against being further affected.
The Group Supervision will be hosted by Lesley Cave, an experienced and dedicated Professional Certificated Coach (PCC) with the ICF, a certificated coach supervisor, mentor coach and coach trainer.
Other dates available for group supervision:
- Nov 18th 09.30-12.30
- Jan 20 09.30-12.30
- Feb 24th 09.30-12.30
- March 24th 09.30-12.30
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Please complete the questionnaire to book your space. You might receive a "ticket" via email confirming your booking. You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session.
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space become available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session.