Graduate Management Training Scheme (GMTS)- Orientation Webinar
The East Of England will be running an Orientation Webinar for Host organisation that will be hosting a new September 2023 ;to provide further support and information regarding the creation of orientation plans
The orientation period is the first 20 days of the trainee’s time on the scheme and aims to provide a detailed overview of the NHS as a whole rather than an individual organisation induction.
This webinar will provide information and training on :
- Guidance on completing an Orientation Plan
- Opportunities and Experiences that can be provided to welcoming and onboarding new trainees
- Timelines and dates of Completion
We encourage all Host Organisations who will be hosting new trainees to attend these webinars.
These sessions will be hosted on Teams and links to access the webinar will be sent 7 days prior to the event.
Simply register and you will be added to attend our webinar session.
This session is held via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• The training session facilitator will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Questions about this event?
Organiser : GMTS Team
Email: [email protected]