Giving your confidence a boost
Via Ms Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Giving your confidence a Boost
Confidence is an often misunderstood phenomenon. It is generally only when we don’t have it that the need for confidence comes to our attention. This online workshop covers researched strategies which are proven to build confidence, the beliefs and behaviours that support and detract from self-confidence
and how to find that essential boost when you need it the most.
By the end of the masterclass participants will be able to:
- Understand how their beliefs affect their behaviours and make effective choices
- Listen to their self-talk and know how that affects their confidence
- Identified a minimum of four strategies for boosting confidence.
This workshop is facilitated by Kate Atkin
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team