Foundation Skills in Mentoring
Foundation In Mentoring Skills
Coaching and mentoring play an important role in developing future compassionate and inclusive leaders: an essential element of the NHS People Plan. This 90-minute interactive workshop for mentors on East of England regional registers will introduce participants to the essential elements of mentoring, the process and behaviours, benefits and pitfalls. Participants will learn how to prepare themselves to mentor effectively as well as exploring various models that will help them gain a greater understanding and confidence in how to mentor.
· Confirm what mentoring is
· Understand the role of a mentor and mentee
· Explore the benefits and pitfalls of mentoring
· Experience and explore mentoring competencies
· Be introduced to useful mentoring models
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions approximately 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced facilitators.
Via Ms Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team