The purpose of this session is for you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve
The purpose of this session is for you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach, particularly where working internally within the system organisation and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve challenges and issues
The session will offer space to:
- Check in (what are you thinking and feeling today)
- An exploration of ethical challenges internal coaches may face
- Unpacking the codes of practice for coaching and what this means for coaches within the NHS (training, CPD and supervision of coaches)
- Exploration challenges and practical or psychological considerations when coaching within an internal complex system.
- Check out and reflections
This CPD opportunity is intended to support the skillset of coaches currently operating in the NHS offering a framework to help support clients and organisations.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.