Enhancing your Mentoring Skills
Enhancing Your Mentoring Skills
Coaching and mentoring play an important role in developing future compassionate and inclusive leaders. This ultimately leads to improved patient care. This 90-minute practical workshop builds upon the Foundation workshop which covered the basic principles of mentoring and allows mentors to expand their skills and knowledge. The workshop will explore neurolinguistic models and approaches increasing participants’ ability to connect and motivate their mentees. Participants will have time to explore these models working in triads giving them the opportunity to immediately apply the insights gained during the session.
· Experience a personal preparation approach
· Introduce eye accessing cues
· Discover how to swiftly identify an individual’s learning style
· Explore how to use linguistics to enhance rapport with the mentee
· Understand the importance of pace and lead for motivation
· Practice and explore the application with these skills
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions approximately 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced facilitators.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team