End of Day Destress: creating a downtime routine
End of Day Destress – creating a downtime routine
Join this masterclass to take time to unwind, destress and find some relaxation tools that can work for you. We will discuss social psychologist, John Bargh’s model of “implementation intention” and highlight the importance of creating a routine.
By the end of the masterclass participants will have:
Practiced a short end-of-day mindfulness exercise
Created their first “implementation intention”
Discussed the benefits of a routine and identified their first steps towards creating one for the end of their working day.
This workshop is facilitated by Kate Atkin
Via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team