Are you wondering how you could change you mindset to help you progress in your career and overcome barriers? Have you completed the Ready Now or Stepping Up positive action programmes for ethnic minority staff? Are you interested in participating in these programmes but haven’t yet had an opportunity? Then this session could be just what you’re looking for….
Patricia Ezechie, a creative and experienced coach who specialises in career management, personal development, resilience and wellbeing, is offering a wraparound package of support for Ready Now and Stepping Up programme alumni, and prospective programme applicants from an ethnic minority background, who are working across the East of England.
Join Patricia for this thought-provoking and interactive session designed to challenge your assumptions, to offer practical tips and tools for career development, and to provide opportunities to learn from each other:
- Explore how your current mindset may be holding you back
- Consider strategies that will help you to develop a more proactive mindset
- Gain insights on how you can apply this to support your career choices and direction
Whilst we will try to accommodate as many participants as possible, places are limited and priority will be given to staff working across the East of England.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.