- This event has passed.
Delivering LGBTQ+ Inclusive Services
We are delighted to be working with Stonewall, who take an empowerment approach to help individuals create more inclusive cultures. Workshops are designed to increase people’s confidence through a blend of education and discussion to help participants better understand the experiences of LGBTQ+ people.
This session provides a great opportunity for participants to promote inclusive service delivery among their teams and ensure they are getting it right when it comes to best practice language and support for LGBTQ+ people.
- Understand more about the experiences of LGBTQ+ people accessing services
- Discuss best practice on developing and delivering inclusive services
- Discuss how to embed LGBTQ+ inclusion in your service delivery and ensure your services remain responsive to the communities they are serving
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.