- This event has passed.
Creating the Career You Want™ Career Development Session 1: bands 6-7
Patricia Ezechie is a creative and experienced coach who specialises in career management, personal development, resilience and wellbeing. Building on the strategies introduced in the Creating the Career You Want™ workshop, Patricia is offering a focussed Career Development session for those working at bands 6-7 (or equivalent).
This session is open to alumni of the Leadership Academy’s Ready Now and Stepping Up programmes and other staff from ethnic minority backgrounds working across systems in the East of England who have previously attended a Creating the Career You Want™ workshop. Places are limited so please only book if you meet the criteria and can commit to attending.
This interactive small group session will enable you to:
- Explore how you can take responsibility for your career
- Gain clarity on how to take concrete next steps
- Create an independent personal development plan for the next 12 months to 2 years
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team