Compassionate Conversations Workshop
What difference does being compassionate really make in the workplace? Well the evidence is pretty compelling. For example, kindness and compassion is strongly associated with trust. Workplace trust is a vital component in effective team working and interpersonal relationships. Compassion has also been associated with improved business performance as well as effective and ethical leadership. In short, building a compassionate culture is not only good for our health and happiness, but it seems that it is good for business too.
By the end of the session participants will have:
Learnt what compassionate conversation is
Understood how compassionate conversation can really make a difference
Learnt how to use compassionate conversation within the workplace
Enhanced their compassionate responses to the need of others
Improved their day to day communication
Click on this link for more information – What is a compassionate conversation? And can it really make a difference? | Added Value Learning
This interactive workshop is facilitated by Byron Lee.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Online Booking Form
This session is now full.
Please fill out this form if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
You will receive an automated "ticket" to confirm that you have been added to the waiting list. Someone will contact you should a place become available.