- This event has passed.
Compassionate Conversations Workshop
What difference does being compassionate really make in the workplace? Well the evidence is pretty compelling. For example, kindness and compassion is strongly associated with trust. And workplace trust is a vital component in effective team working and interpersonal relationships. The last 18 months has highlighted how important our relationships are for both wellbeing and for getting things done. So building a compassionate culture through everyday compassionate conversations has a wide range of benefits including boosting our health and wellbeing, enhancing our working relationships, and creating an inclusive and supportive climate.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand compassionate conversation, what they are and how they can make a difference
- Learn how to use compassionate conversation within the workplace
- Have ways to enhance their compassionate responses to the need of others
- Have a plan to apply the learning in their day to day communication
Follow the link for more information: What is a compassionate conversation? And can it really make a difference? | Added Value Learning
This interactive workshop is facilitated by Byron Lee.
Byron has a background in health and social care, community and higher education, coaching and leadership development; and has spent the past 25 years supporting individuals, teams, communities and organisations build supportive, high performing and inclusive practices, systems and cultures.
His passion is supporting individuals, team and organisations weave together different sources of knowledge, wisdom and practice to support collaborative learning and change; and helping people, teams and organizations adapt and thrive in a diverse, complex and changing world.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team